How long do orders take to be delivered?
100% of Labels (incl. Framed Orders) are shipped within 3 business days FREE by Express Post. Stubby Holders can take 3-5 days as they take longer to make.
You can estimate delivery time to you by using this calculator, just enter 2100 as our postcode for Labels and Framed, 3500 for Stubby Holders. You will be sent tracking updates for your order
Personalised Phone Wallpapers are emailed to you in 1 business day
We strongly recommend you use a work address if you aren't usually home during the day to minimise loss or delays
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes! We charge a flat rate of $25 for all International orders. Orders are shipped Express with tracking via Australia Post. Their estimated delivery times are:
US 7-10 Days
UK 6-13 Days
NZ 5-8 Days
You can calculate other countries here . Put postcode 2100 for labels, 3500 for Stubby Holders
Why don't you label and send full bottles to us?
Alcohol is heavy, fragile and requires a liquor licence to sell, all of which adds too much to the cost of this service to you. Ad this to the logistics of short run labeling and that's why this service hasn't been offered before.
It seems expensive?
We professionally cut you from your photo's (and sometimes spruce you up), then it's printed on a high quality, waterproof, easy to apply vinyl (not cheap paper), by a top of the line high graphics, custom cutting, prototyping print machine. Most of the cost is in design, layout and delivery. Also, no one we've seen will do 1 x label print runs anywhere near this price, let alone 6 or 24
Are the opaque labels easy to apply (e.g. VB, XXXX etc)?
See our YouTube Video Demonstration here
YES. The labels are larger than the standard ones to fit easily over the current label, meaning you don't need to remove it. The material is opaque enough for you not to notice the original label underneath. The glue allows you to reapply if you apply gently and you make a mistake. We don't recommend reapplication too many times as it weakens to glue
Make sure the bottles are dry (not frosted) and clean
We've found the two best methods for application are:
1. Peel the sticker away from the backing and line up to the right or left hand edge of the original label on the bottle. Start the personalised label with a few millimetres of overhang from the edge and gently apply across. If not straight then reapply. Once straight apply force to bind the glue.
2. Lay the bottle down and brace to stop it rolling then line up the middle of the labels with a few millimetres of overhang at the top and gently apply from the middle out to either side. Once straight apply force to bind the glue.
How are Great Northern clear labels applied?
Due to the label being clear, the existing label needs to be removed first. Our Facebook community tested this and recommend the following
1. Remove the current label with your nails or plastic blade. Don't use sharp metal objects as scratching pressurised glass bottles can cause them to explode! This is the hardest part of the process....
2. To remove the glue, our community recommended the following options using common household ingredients and tools:
- Soak in warm water for a couple of hours, ideally using a product like Napisan whitening product mixed in
- Napisan alternatives included tea tree oil (alone or mixed in with Napisan), lemon essential oil, or an alcohol based hand sanitiser gel
- Rub off with a scourer sponge or old toothbrush and wipe down with a cloth
3. Apply to ambient temperature bottles, NOT coldies for best results. These labels are a little hard to align straight onto the bottle as you won't have the label underneath to guide you, so take your time because you'll ideally need to get it right first time most likely as the label leaves glue on the bottle if you remove it and try again
Why do people need to be 18 or older on some labels, but 25 on some of your wine labels?
All reputable alcohol companies in Australia are signed up to the Alcohol Beverages Advertising Code (ABAC). For all alcohol brands you need to be at least 18 years old to appear on our labels. It is up to the brand owners that we represent to take a more conservative approach to the code or not in how we allow you to personalise their brands
Do you have gifting options?
We don't offer special cards or wrapping at this stage. For presents you give yourself we suggest refilling into the original box and wrapping that, or wrapping a single bottle to gift, then handover the balance of the case once the surprise is revealed. We are investigating a large personalised sticker for the case, but it is not available at this stage.
Can I put these labelled bottles on ice?
YES! They are more waterproof than paper labels, however the glue will only last as long as standard drinks labels so we don't recommend overnight storage in water
What is your returns process?
For labels we will refund or replace labels that have obvious printing issues. Once you email us with the order reference # and photo's of the issue, we'll communicate next steps. We will not be held responsible for issues associated with the supply of low quality photo's of misspelling as we do not modify what we interpret as your desired spelling for words
For framed items we will replace low quality workmanship or damaged in post, and there is a standard returns process that we'll outline for you after you email us with the order reference #, photos of the issue and description to BrandLovers@MyBrandAndMe.com
Will there be more drinks or food brands on this site as I can't find my favourite one?
Definitely. We are currently working with other brand owners locally and Internationally to extend this service. If you would like us to reach out to your favourite brand or if you manage a brand that you'd like to explore for this service then you can contact us at BrandLovers@MyBrandAndMe.com or email them, often they'll pay more attention to you more than us!
Where can I buy the beer, cider and wines on your site?
Most of the brands we have on our site are available in store or online by click and collect, or Nationally for home delivery by:
Note: Exceptions are likely to be the regional beer brands. For example, trying to access XXXX Bitter in WA, or trying to access Emu Export in QLD etc.